The 7th International Meeting on Aortic Diseases
is pleased to invite you to submit your abstract
After 2 years of pandemic and virtual meetings – we will come face to face to share our scientific and clinical knowledge and experiences!
⸻ Abstract and poster preparation
- We will consider abstracts on clinical and/or fundamental research on aortic valves and aortic dissections and aneurysms (thoracic and/or abdominal).
- Abstract should be written in English, and not exceed 300 words. Figures or tables (max two) should be submitted as separate files. Figures must be of a 300 DPI resolution and registered in a EPS or TIFF format.
- The content of each poster should be clearly divided into sections including introduction, experimental aim (or problem definition), work summary, results and conclusions. Diagrams, graphs, data, pictures and a small amount of the text may be mounted on the 48″ X 48″ cork board which we will provide.
- The poster should be readable from a distance of at least 5′. Suggested sizes are a minimum graph size of 10″ (25 cm), section heading letters of 3/4″ (2 cm) and text and figure lettering not less than 3/8″ (1 cm).
- A heading label including the title, the author name and the address of the primary author should be included.
- All figures and tables should be titled.
- The entire size of the poster material(s) is limited to 48″ X 48″.
Abstracts are being accepted and will be considered for short (4’) oral or poster presentation. Aneurysmal Pathology Foundation (APF) will award the two best posters and/or communications as such:
- Evangelos Zlatoudis Prizes (750€)
will be attributed to the best posters/ short communications on the epidemiology and natural history of abdominal aortic aneurysms.
- Camillo Di Croce Prizes (750€)
will be attributed to the best posters/ short communications on familial and/or genetic aspects of aortic aneurysms or dissections.
Extended deadline for submission: April 8, 2022
Submit your abstract now!
On the online platform only:
Selected abstracts will be published in AORTA Journal.
Selected abstracts will be published in AORTA Journal. During or after your presentation, you will also have the opportunity to submit your full-lengh article for publication and you will have the opportunity to discuss with editorial board members.