The 70th ESCVS International Congress of the European Society for CardioVascular and Endovascular Surgery
is pleased to invite you to submit your abstract
After 2 years of pandemic and virtual meetings – we will come face to face to share our scientific and clinical knowledge and experiences!
⸻ Submit your abstracts
We invite you to submit your abstracts:
- To meet and to share your experience with other searchers and clinicians of different domains.
- To have a great opportunity to meet and discuss with more than 150 international scientists of great impact faculty members.
- To enrich your background while participating in the Young Surgeons Award, Best Poster presentation Session, Best Oral presentation Session.
- To create an international network.
- To publish your work in the abstract book.
- To discover our friendly city.
Abstract submission is free of charge and the deadline to submit your abstract is April 8, 2022.
After undergoing the review process, all authors will be informed about the acceptance of their submission the latest by the end of April 2022. Presenting authors must have paid their registration fees by April 15, 2022 at the latest to secure the presentation during the congress and the publication in the Book of Abstracts.
⸻ Apply for the young surgeons award
If you are 35 years old or younger you can also present your abstract at Special Young Investigator Competition Session, and may gain extra award.
A Young Surgeon Award will be organized in following categories:
- Cardiac Surgery
- Vascular or Endovascular Surgery
The selected abstracts will be published in AORTA Journal.
Selected abstracts will be published in AORTA Journal. During or after your presentation, you will also have the opportunity to submit your full-lengh article for publication and you will have the opportunity to discuss with editorial board members.
⸻ Abstract submission
Abstracts for the 70th ESCVS can only be submitted electronically. Authors are invited to log in first, and then to submit their abstracts following the instructions of the electronic submission form accessible from the below link. An acknowledgement of receipt of your submission will be sent to your e-mail address after the completed submission. Please consider that only completed submissions will enter the review process and all incomplete drafts will be deleted from the system.
Authors are invited to log in first, and then submit their abstracts following the instructions of the electronic submission form. An acknowledgement of receipt of your submission will be sent to your e-mail address after the completed submission. If you do not receive any confirmation, your submission was probably incomplete and needs to be re-submitted
⸻ Editorial guidelines for abstract submission
- The abstract language is English.
- The text should not exceed 400 words. The use of tables or figures are limited to 1 table and 1 picture.
- The abstract must consist of four paragraphs labeled OBJECTIVE, METHODS, RESULTS, CONCLUSIONS.
- The text and the title must be free from abbreviations, except those commonly used (e.g. LVEF, CABG, VSD, ASD etc. for the cardiac abstract and CEA, EVAR, TIA, CAS etc. for the vascular abstract). It should concisely address the problem and the purpose of the study (OBJECTIVE); how the study was performed (METHODS); the main findings with numerical data and statistical significance (RESULTS); and the principal conclusions drawn from the study (CONCLUSIONS).
- Each Word in the title of the abstract must be Capitalized; Please enter the FIRST NAME in full, followed by the LAST NAME, for each author without abbreviations (e.g. John Smith , and NOT J. Smith).
- Since the abstracts will be judged anonymously, the text must not reveal the institutional affiliation.
- Mark the category which describes best the subject of your abstract.
- Please indicate the type of presentation: oral, poster or video presentation. Then select the most appropriate topic related to your abstract.
- The number of the abstracts (which Abstract agent defines and is prompted on the submission screen) shall be indicated in the filename.